The Center for Urban and Racial Equity provides research and policy analysis services including consultation on public opinion polls, survey design and administration, focus groups, in-depth interviews and statistical analysis.
Our research and policy analysis services support community outreach and public education campaigns, program planning, evaluation, and advocacy efforts.
- Health and Social Policy Analysis
- Best Practices Research
- Issue Research – Policy Briefs and Fact Sheets
- Focus Groups, In-depth Telephone and Face-to-Face Interviews
- Survey and Market Research
Related Case Studies:
- American Lung Association – Policy Briefs for ALA’s Communities Putting Prevention to Work Initiative
- Healthy Schools – Evaluation of the Environmental Protection Agency’s School Health Guidelines
- Great Schools – Case Study Evaluation of College Bound
- Implicit Solutions -Environmental Scan of Implicit Racial Bias Measurement and Training Solutions