Through skilled facilitation, CURE creates spaces and opportunities for shared learning, collaboration, and collective action. Using participatory methods and processes, we co-design and facilitate interactive and engaging meetings and programs that connect with and draw on participants’ experiences, strengths and collective wisdom.
Our planning and implementation services include facilitation of strategic planning processes, event and program design, and full-scale management of complex initiatives requiring coordination of communications, partners, and resources, including:
- Cohort and learning programs
- Campaigns and special initiatives
Our community and stakeholder engagement services are designed to help organizations effectively reach internal and external audiences. With extensive on-the-ground experience with high-stakes campaigns and initiatives, we can ensure that communities are engaged in intentional and meaningful ways. We bring the required sensitivity and know-how to reach diverse populations including members of groups that have historically been excluded from planning and decision-making processes.
Whether you require immediate project-based assistance or a long-term partner to support your outreach and engagement efforts, we can help. We provide customized services including:
- Program and Project Management
- Participant recruitment, street-based/intercept outreach
- Communications Planning
- Partnership Development
- Content/Material Development (for issue briefs, websites, fact sheets, videos and other media)
We also work with clients to conduct rigorous evaluations that demonstrate impact and provide data to improve outcomes and enhance organizational effectiveness.
Related Case Studies:
- Washington Center for Equitable Growth – Fall Policy Retreat
- National Park Service – Rapid Ethnographic Study in NW and SE DC
- American Medical Group Foundation – Measure Up/Pressure Down Campaign
- CGPS/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – Allies for Reaching Community Health Equity
- U.S. DHHS, Office on Women’s Health – National Breastfeeding Campaign
- U.S. DHHS, Office on Women’s Health – Heart and Style Conference & Big Rewards Program
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation – Black Health Empowerment Project
- Healthy Schools Network – Evaluation of the Environmental Protection Agency’s School Health Guidelines
- Great Schools – Case Study Evaluation of the College Bound Program in Washington, D.C.