We help client partners build the case for change through research that documents gaps and identifies opportunities for action.
Research is an essential step in designing solutions that address the root causes of inequities. CURE approaches research as not only a process of discovery and truth-telling, but an opportunity for deep listening and relationship building among stakeholders that will be a part of shaping and implementing solutions.
We believe in the catalyzing power of research to serve as a tool for identifying opportunities for change and creating space for underrepresented voices to be heard.
Our research and policy analysis services support program planning, strategy development, public outreach, evaluation, and policy advocacy efforts. We deploy a variety of research methodologies including literature reviews, surveys, focus groups and in-depth interviews, to facilitate problem solving, decision-making and strategic action.
- Survey Research
- Health and Social Policy Analysis
- Best Practices Research
- Issue Research – Policy Briefs and Fact Sheets
- Needs Assessments
- Focus Groups, In-depth Telephone and Face-to-Face Interviews
- Community-Based Participatory Research
Related Case Studies:
- Fund the People Investing in Equity in Nonprofit Workforce National Study
- American Lung Association – Policy Briefs for ALA’s Communities Putting Prevention to Work Initiative
- Healthy Schools – Evaluation of the Environmental Protection Agency’s School Health Guidelines
- Great Schools – Case Study Evaluation of College Bound
- Implicit Solutions -Environmental Scan of Implicit Racial Bias Measurement and Training Solutions