Dr. Judy Lubin joins the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s inaugural National Racial Equity Initiative (NREI) Task Force for Social Justice. NREI’s mission is to combat systemic injustice and advance racial equity, human rights, education, and economic development opportunities for the Black community.
The NREI Task Force of Social Justice Ambassadors will work in collaboration with NREI to disseminate research and information, advance policy, and community-based solutions, develop relevant programming, share best practices, and raise awareness through media and mass movements for change with attention to youth activism, community organizing, and grassroots mobilization.
Dr. Lubin joins six other NREI Social Justice Ambassadors:
- Erika Alexander, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Color Farm Media
- LaTosha Brown, Co-Founder, Black Voters Matter
- Tamir D. Harper, Co-Founder, UrbEd Inc.
- Principal Baruti Kafele, Education Consultant, Principal Kafele Consulting, LLC
- Nupol Kiazolu, Founder, We Protect Us
- Dr. Maurice Stinnett, Global Head of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, Warner Music Group
For more information on the National Racial Equity Initiative Task Force for Social Justice Ambassadors, read the CBCF’s press release.