The NAACP hosted an emergency tele-town hall on March 15th featuring a panel of faith, medical and political leaders who addressed how our community members can protect themselves along with safety measures the federal government is taking to mitigate—and ultimately end—the pandemic.
- Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams
- Senator Kamala Harris
- Congresswoman Robin Kelly
- La June Montgomery Tabron, President & CEO, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Dr. Rich Besser, President & CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Dr. Jerry Young, President, National Baptist Convention
- Rev. Traci Blackmon, United Church of Christ
- Nicolette Louissaint, PhD, Executive Director, Healthcare Ready
For more information: Click here to listen to the recording of the townhall.